- Tennis Fitness – Weight Loss Like Never Before
- Tone Your Muscles And Reduce Fats By Doing Nothing
- The Many Health Benefits of Coffee
- Keep Your Food Organic
- 7 Ways to Maintain A Healthy Body
by Madelleine Saunders·Comments Off on Tennis Fitness – Weight Loss Like Never Before
Tennis could be an enjoyable approach to add a little delight and variety to your exercise for fat loss program, but you should take into account the way as a way to maximise the weight loss and fitness possibility, you are going to play tennis.
It is because tennis will be a stop-start sort of game, whereas the best exercise for cardiovascular fitness, and weight reduction, is not anaerobic – where you keep burning off calories, and going, for a continual amount of time.
Six Top Strategies for Tennis-Fuelled Weight Loss
- Play tennis with somebody who also needs to reduce weight – they’ll additionally be focused on playing in a manner which helps fat loss.
- Make use of a ball machine for 10-15 minutes of your tennis work out time, this can ensure a continual amount of action.
- Have up a long warm – playing in this kind of manner as to keep the ball ‘in play’ for so long as possible – as to how many times you’ll be able to get the ball back and forth over the internet without gap, you could challenge yourselves.
- Play the game with just one ball and run for it every time it goes out of play.
- Play against a wall and keep it going for so long as possible without losing the ball, or ensure that your court is kept clean and tidy with the help of Tennis Court Surfaces.
- During waiting times, leap down and up, step side to side or jog on the spot to keep going.
The Fitness Advantages of Playing Tennis
Just do tennis and fitness go together? Do you know the advantages of a tennis work out? Tennis as a kind of exercise can allow you to do much more than merely burn off calories…
Tennis helps to enhance:
- Aerobic and anaerobic fitness – by improving your cardiovascular fitness and burning off fat.
- Speed – through a string side to side and back and up sprints to pursue the ball.
- Co-ordination – since you must go into place after which correct your upper body to hit the ball.
- Flexibility – because of the continuous stretches and manoeuvring to return the ball toward your competition.
The work out a game of tennis gives you results in stretches and volatile moves, supplying your body with all these gains it is not difficult to see why tennis is the ideal option when working towards better fitness.
A tennis workout is great for you!
Whether you choose to play on clay court, a grass court, or no court in any way, the effects of playing tennis for only three hours per week can substantially raise fitness and well-being degrees according to Doctor Ralph Paffenbarger of Harvard University School of Public Health. (Paffenbarger studied over 10,000 individuals over a span of 20 years in his landmark ‘College Alumni Health Study).
Tennis and Calories
Playing tennis burns off more calories than:
- Inline skating
Playing tennis for entertaining can burn off 208 calories in half an hour for an average guy, and around 169 calories in half an hour for a woman.*
Tennis additionally outperforms golf, inline skating and most other sports in developing favorable character features including sportsmanship, based on Dr. Jim Gavin – Writer of The Exercise Custom.
*Averages predicated on a girl at 5’6″ and 10st 7lb and guy at 5’10” and 14st.
Check out how many calories you can burn, using The Calorie Burn Calculator by HealthStatus.com!
by Madelleine Saunders·Comments Off on Tone Your Muscles And Reduce Fats By Doing Nothing
We know it may sound crazy and impossible to lose weight and even have some toned muscles by doing nothing. But now that we are living in this generation where gadgets can do wonders to our lifestyle including our health and fitness, nothing is impossible.
Science has made it all conceivable to make this work, so there’s really no more reason for anyone to say they can’t lose weight because they don’t have time and that they’re too busy for it. No one could also reason now that it’s just hard to do it. Science is saying that now you can just sit there and do nothing while you wait for your muscles to be toned and reduce some unwanted fats in your body.
So how can this happen? Well thanks to the wonders of an It Works Body Wrap. It is pretty simple that all you need to do is just wrap it around the part of your body that you think needs toning and leave it for about 45 minutes and you will see results if you do this everyweek for the next 6 months. If it is your first time to use it, 45 minutes is the suggested span just so you could test it on your skin. Once you see that it’s all fine and your skin could handle it, you actually use for 8 hours straight.
Your lifestyle would still have a lot to do with the regards of the Body Wrap’s result to your body. Using it without taking care of your diet and completely not moving would still make it useless. If you’re having a healthy lifestyle and add this gadget to keep you fit, then you can see immediate results in like two months and probably even sooner.
But before you get too excited to try the Body Wrap, there are some things that you must know like if you are pregnant or currently nursing a baby, you can’t wear this. Also if you have some medical issues that you think might affect your health with wearing a Body Wrap, it is best that you consult your doctor first just to be sure.
You should also know that there are body wraps that are disposable, which are only meant to be used once. There are however, that can be used more than once. When it comes to wearing it, you are not recommended to exercise while it’s on your body. You will be sweating more than the usual if you do it and it won’t give you a good feeling.
It is among the easiest and fastest ways that you could get yourself into with regards to keeping a good shape. We would also recommend that you take in the right vitamins and minerals to help your body cope up with some changes that will happen when you start losing weight. Taking in the right vitamins on a daily basis would also in the prevention of diseases. Take note of the suggestions here and you won’t just lose weight, but you’ll even have a real healthy lifestyle.
by Madelleine Saunders·Comments Off on The Many Health Benefits of Coffee
It is a drink that is not only good to keep you up and function to work; but it is also a drink that actually has a lot of health benefits for your body. We are talking about none other than coffee. The minute you take a shot of that espresso, your day is up for a good start and for some reason, you would feel energize. Coffee has a lot of anti-oxidant components to help you with your metabolism. This is known to make your metabolism work faster. This explains why you are hyper when you get to drink it in the morning.
Since coffee has a lot of anti-oxidant components to contribute to your body, aging won’t be your problem. It would help your skin prevent from getting zits and wrinkling. But don’t overdose with it because there are also bad effects that could happen. After all, too much of something is never good for the body. Even if you do it with water, you could actually die of water poisoning if you drink way too much of it. We suggest not more than 2 cups of coffee in a day should be enough.
Coffee is also known for lowering your chances of getting diabetes. Instead of drinking sodas, why not choose to drink coffee? Your sugar level is safe with this nature’s wonder. Coffee also has the ability to make you smarter. We bet you’d love to hear that! We’re not making things up here because these are only facts you’re reading.
So how does coffee make someone smarter? Coffee has caffeine, which will be absorbed by your bloodstream the moment you drink it. This substance will then head to your brain. Once it gets there, it would block this thing called Adenosine, which in result would increases other essentials such as dopamine and norepinephrine. And when this happens, your brain will improve its memory and cognitive ability. Your energy level would no doubt increase as well.
And this is why coffee people are smart people. This also explains why you are more energetic and why you can function more when you drink it in the morning. You notice why you are more alert when you have it than not drinking it in a day? Try not having coffee in the morning and just go straight to the office without it; we are pretty sure that you would feel groggy and lazy.
There are other things that coffee can do to contribute good health. If you drink it on a regular basis, you will notice that you would also lose a lot of weight. The anti-oxidants of coffee are also the reason behind these weight loss phenomena that they could bring.
The next time you think of a product that you want to use to lose your excess fats, drink coffee instead. We’ll share with you more stuff that you could do with coffee like improving your skin with it and even your kidneys! Visit us next time for more health updates.
by Madelleine Saunders·Comments Off on Keep Your Food Organic
Sadly, we live in this generation of fast food. Lots of people would prefer to go eat outside and have lunch in fast food chains than have home-cooked meals for lunch or dinner. Most are just unaware of the dangers of this lifestyle and we are here to bring light to those people who are wondering why are they not healthy even when they eat what they think is good for them. So in case you don’t know yet, almost 80 percent of the foods that you eat from the supermarket or the grocery stores are not even real food.
What exactly do we mean here? If you take a look at the labels of the food that you see in grocery stores, you will notice that most of them have a ton of preservatives in their ingredients. If you can’t even pronounce those ingredients, then those items are not food! They are already just a bunch of chemicals formulated with some of the original ingredient to create the illusion that you are still buying a real food. But don’t be deceived. This is why cancer is now skyrocketing and it’s mostly because of the food that people eat on a daily basis.
But it’s not just cancer that is out there killing people because of the chemicals placed on their food, diabetes and heart disease are also famous for attacking people and their health, not to mention obesity. Awareness is the first thing that must be done in order to solve the dilemma that we have in the food industry. And once everyone is aware from these facts, it will be easy for them to realize that going organic is a must.
Some would reason that organic foods are expensive. It is true that the items in stores like Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s are really pricey. But come to think of it, spending money eventually on medication is more expensive! The discomfort of having to deal with deadly diseases and the stress that those bring are another things that makes it way better to just spend on organic foods.
There is a better solution if you want to eat healthier (not to mention real) foods. And seriously, this is a no-brainer! But we can’t blame you if you haven’t thought about it because fast food has already been part of our culture and society. It’s called planting your own food. Growing them inside your home or your backyard is just a revolutionary thing that you could do these days to be able to live. It would depend on your area though if your community or state would allow you to grow food in large amounts. But if you just want it just for personal consumption, a small space will do. You can start with plants that you could grow indoors like some parsley, basil and other spices.
You can also grow some lemons and even mangoes right in your own backyard. There are tutorials online on how you could grow them successfully. It is time to revolutionize the food industry.
by Madelleine Saunders·Comments Off on 7 Ways to Maintain A Healthy Body
by Madelleine Saunders·Comments Off on Healthy Tips for Healthy Mind and Body
Have you ever thought about how your body functions? Is it a machine being handled by the core processor or a perfectly driven balance between your mind and body?
If you haven’t had any time to think about this, you must once. Taking care of your mind and body is the most important element that makes your body function as it does now. In a healthy body resides a healthy mind, one would need for efficient functioning of their work plans.
With the growing inclination towards modernization and growth-oriented society living standards, none of us today has time to plan about our diet and health habits. But, mind it; this is the most important strategy plan you need to stick to for being successful in life.
With no time to care for our body, mind and soul, grows the chances of running empty on the energy levels, needed for daily living. To reduce your stress levels and make you adhere to a healthy living with the right balance of mind and body, a few working steps would be enough.
Outlined here are the few steps you need incorporate towards the balance of your mind, body and soul:-
1. Few raw seeds of recommended seeds or nuts every day are much more beneficial than the packet of chips.
2. A day beginning with meditation, and deep breathing exercises soothes both the mind and body, beyond anything else and supports calming down of both mind and body.
3. Eating fresh fruits of varying colors daily, fosters freshness as different colors of the rainbow, so think green and eat green.
4. This advice sound like a moral science class lecture, but cultivating the habit of paying gratitude works to content your inner-self.
5. Eating habits must be followed as per the rule of thumb i.e. in the right order and quantity as per the balanced diet needs.
6. Whenever feeling stressed, close your eyes and take deep breaths to open up every body cell.
7.mYoga and exercise should be one of the active components of your day to activate energy flows for your body and mind.
8. Digestion and metabolism are two important parts for energy refueling. Chewing the food well helps enormously in the digestion and metabolism.
9. Drink enough water and have your happy time with family, friends and also yourself.
Our body and mind need to be revitalized and recouped, take the following simple tips to keep up the perfect mind and body balance.
Essentials Of A Good Health And Fitness Routine
• Early to Bed Early to Rise–this age old saying is well tested by time. Sleeping early and getting up early keeps the metabolism good. At the same time, it gives body sufficient time to rest as well as digest food. Also, you will have good enough time in your hands to exercise without any stress. Overall, this one habit will make you a completely new person.
• Qualified Physical Trainer– a normal person is not aware of how to design an exercise schedule as they are not qualified to know its intricacies. As such, it is always preferred to let a qualified physical trainer guide you. Such help will guarantee you the maximum benefit in the form of good health and fitness. If you still want to design your exercise routine then, at least get it approved by a physical trainer. This will help you gauge the effectiveness of your exercise program.
• No Cheating– if you want to stay healthy and fit then never cheat on either eating, sleep, exercising etc. And if you do then make sure that you make up for it. In the end, it is your dedication and focus on health and fitness that will give you a long, happy and fulfilling life.
• Proper Rest – muscles recovery time is separate from sleeping. Muscles need a rest from a grueling exercise schedule so that they can recover and become stronger. As such you need to take breaks from exercising. This however does not give you permission to lapse on other aspects of eating, sleeping, drinking, etc.
by Madelleine Saunders·Comments Off on Health Tips On Your Finger Tips
Modern lifestyle has sufficient stresses that impact one’s health as well-being. There are certain things to be carried out to remain happier and healthier moreover resists for numerous health problems. There are few health tips that will assist in curing any of the ailments. People have received extensive outcomes by altering their habits, adding quality supplements, changing attitudes and changing diets and so on.
Importance of Health and Fitness
• Long Life– we all want a long life. But, wanting is not enough. Our environment is so polluted these days that we have to ensure actively that we remain comparatively healthy and fit by monitoring our lives.
• Lesser Ailments–pollution and stress are our most common friends (pun intended) these days. These two things are continuously trying to pull us down into a quagmire of illness.
• Less Stress– a commonly noticed fact is that a fit and healthy person is a happy person. This is major because they are not half as stressed out as others.
• Feel Good– each and every one of us needs to feel good about themselves. And when you do so, it reflects such that others are compelled to reckon you as a successful person. By no measure does success here means money and status but, it means being happy and content with what you have
• Prefer Less Fat And Salt:
Adequate fat and salt in your diet is considered to be a main reason for chronic disorders like diabetes, stroke and heart disease. High-level of salt in the foot can even create high blood-pressure, and there is a more possibility to develop stroke or heart disease.
• Allocate Time To Relax:
Make yourself to de-stress by visiting any spa or massage center. Or else, you can buy massage chair to carry out massage by yourself so as to stay healthy and fit forever.
• Augment Your Sleep:
Almost everyone has difficulty in sleeping at one point or other. About one-third of the people suffer from the problem of insomnia. Most of the healthy adults must sleep for an average of about 7 to 9 hours during nighttime. If you do not obtain sufficient sleep, then it will significantly affect your work performance, relationships and hence delays in getting recovery from illnesses.
• Eat Plenty Of Vegetables And Fruits:
Vegetables offer fiber, minerals and vitamins. Many people have understood the importance of consuming vegetables so as to protect them against numerous degenerative diseases like cancer. Having a balanced and healthy diet will pave the way for healthy living. Try to intake five portions of vegetables and fruit every day.
• Carry Out Regular Workout Regiment:
The advantages of exercise are not only restricted to losing adequate weight rather it also make you live a healthy life as well. Although, if you are slim, you are sure to carry out a regular exercise to have wonderful healthy benefits that you never expect. A small amount of daily activity can assist in lowering the chronic diseases like stroke, type 2-diabetes, coronary heart disease and many more diseases.
• Concentrating On Dehydration: